We build digital solutions for a better future by enabling inclusive and sustainable digital societies.
Technovole understands that its role in society is more important than ever. We are dedicated to constructing a more resilient, inclusive, and long-term digital society in which everyone is connected.
We want to make a difference by transforming education and community development through the innovative use of ICTs, cross-cultural dialogue, and entrepreneurship.
We are motivated by a deep sense of gratitude for what we have accomplished in our lives, as well as a desire to see a better world. We are deeply committed to humanity and values, and we believe that every person deserves to live a decent, dignified life.
Our commitment extends not only to the current generation, but also to future generations, who, like us, deserve the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Technovole partners with Sustainable Change Solutions, a Non Profit Social Enterprise registered in Uganda since 2016. Founded by a team of educators, lawyers, environmentalists and community development practitioners.
Our Sustainable Business Objectives that Contribute to United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
1. To promote the adoption, innovative use and diffusion of modern Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) as tools for addressing educational and development challenges.
2. To develop the capacity of educational institutions in the application, management and evaluation of new pedagogical approaches that support ICT enabled collaborative learning, community engagement, and youth leadership development.
3. To promote the empowerment of youths and other disadvantaged groups to enable them live a dignified/decent/holistic life such as through linkages with local industry/businesses, cross cultural dialogue, mentoring, equipping them with necessary knowledge, competencies, attitudes and skills.
4. To promote conservation of the environment through tree planting, agro- forestry, energy conservation, organic agriculture, integrated waste management.
5. To build the capacity of educational institutions and other members of the community to devise local solutions to global challenges that manifest in their communities such as waste management, food security and climate change.